www.babygaga.com

Toddler Had A Blast In Locked Car Emergency Rescue Escapade

A toddler had the time of his life getting rescued after he locked himself in the car.

Who says you can’t have a blast while a rescue team tries to get you out of a locked car? 14-month-old Brandon Emery is proving just that! Emery locked himself inside of his mother’s car, leading to a state of panic and fear. However, for Brandon, he was having the time of his life.

Brandon’s mother, Kirsty Green, was unloading her groceries into the trunk of her car while Brandon was trying to stand up inside the grocery cart. Green took her son out of the cart and placed him inside the car to prevent him from falling out. He later climbed to the front seat, and began playing with the steering wheel.

Via The Sun

As innocent as this may all seem as of now, Green's first mistake was unknowingly placing her keys in the trunk upon opening it. When she was finished unloading her groceries, she closed the trunk and walked to the side of the car just in time for Brandon to hit the lock button.

Green mentioned her first reaction was, “A bit panicky at first, wondering how I was going to get him out, but luckily a few other shoppers quickly came to help me out, and one lady working in Lidl phone 101 (the British equivalent of the police non-emergency line)," she told Mirror.

When the authorities were notified, the fire department immediately showed up to free Brandon. While the firefighters were attempting to open the side door, Brandon was enjoying every minute of what could be a parent’s worst nightmare. Check out the photo of Brandon having the best time below.

Via The Sun

What else could go wrong, right? Well, while the door was being tended to... Brandon put a coin in his mouth! “That’s when I started to panic, because I thought, ‘Oh God, what if he choked on it,” the mom explained. At that moment, the firefighters didn’t want to waste any time. They immediately smashed open the back window and pulled Brandon to safety.

The coin was removed, the doors were unlocked, and Brandon was all smiles. The story and snap of the incident immediately went viral online, with social media sighing in relief that Brandon was okay.

We’re glad everything worked out, and hopefully Brandon won’t be getting up to any more mischief soon.

Viral Video Of A Baby’s First-Time Experience With A Fan Is Hilariously Adorable

More in Hilarious